LICEO TECOLOGICO CAADIESE de El Salvador is a private, mixed, high school located in the town of El Carmen, in the department of La Libertad, El Salvador. The school was founded in 1994 by a group of Canadian businessmen. The school offers a bilingual education in English and Spanish, with a focus on technology and science. The school has a strong focus on college preparation, and many of its graduates go on to study at universities in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The school is accredited by the Ministry of Education of El Salvador and is a member of the Association of Canadian Schools in Central America (ACSCA).
- Código: 20693
- Dirección: CALLE CONCEPCION Y 12A. AVENIDA NORTE Nº 149, SAN SALVADOR,, SAN SALVADOR, SAN SALVADOR.
- Tipo de calendario: Nacional
- Jornada/s: Matutino
- Nombre: LICEO TECNOLOGICO CANADIENSE
- Tipo de sede: Centro educativo privado
- Teléfono: 2223080
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org